PDCC (Partnership for Development Capacity Consult) is a legally registered company limited by guarantee with registration number 113304, is a nationally recognized and increasingly expanding consulting firm specializing in agriculture and livelihood development works.
Our Know How
More than 15 years experienced experts combine with strategic knowledge and skills in planning and management consulting with development sector specific know-how in climate change and environment, agriculture and livelihood development.
Our consulting focus is on:
- Conducting baseline studies to improve our clients Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) strategy design.
- Conducting Mid-Term and End of project evaluation
- Development of integrated sector based subject specific manuals and giving technical and organizational management supports to clients in environment, agriculture and livelihood development.
- Facilitating development planning processes and documenting the processes for our clients.
Mainstream gender, climate change and environment in development especially in agriculture, finance and environment sectors.
International and National Scope
Despite our being locally based, we have successfully provided consulting services in agribusiness and agro-enterprise development to a foreign organization, VEGA-AMED and government of South Sudan. Also nationally PDCC has provided consulting services to international organizations like Plan International-Uganda, CRS and SNV Uganda.
The emphasis of our consulting services comprise:
- Organizational/institutional Development
- Project Planning and Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Local policy development
- Environment Impact Assessment, Baseline survey, Planning and Management
- Management and Leadership Development
Gender, climate change, environment, OVC and HIV/AIDS support services and mainstreaming in development policies and programs.